Thursday 1 October 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: ORIGINS ORIGINAL SKIN SERUM


Well would you believe it, my second Origins post in no time - I wasn't lying when I said I was a fan. This time it's all about the Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum.

I think the addition of a serum into your skincare routine can make a huge difference to the look and feel of your skin. I had been using Hydraluron for a number of months and don't get me wrong, I think it's a great little serum, however I started to feel that my skin needed something more. I wanted a product that would add a little more radiance to my complexion and smooth out my skin, whilst keeping it hydrated and making it look healthy and happy. Overall, my skin type is pretty much 'normal'. I do get the occasional oily and dry patches, but they don't bother me so much to buy a serum based on those concerns - and I was certainly not diving into the world of anti-ageing just yet!

It's advertised to be targeted at those of us suffering from a 'Quarter Life Crisis' - optimistically, I like to think I don't fall in that category of 'crisis'(!). It's promoted to bring back the daily glow to your skin, minimise pores and de-stress - exactly what I was looking for!

I've been using just less than a full pump morning and night, gently patted into clean skin and I'm really happy with the results. My complexion appears to be more radiant and my skin feels silky soft. The scent is beautiful, quite spa-like and floral. I really like the packaging as it has a handy pump which dispenses only a small amount of product so there's no waste. The formula is very light and gel like, which means it sits well under make up. The only thing I would say is, although it has been helping to keep my skin hydrated in the summer, I think come the winter it might struggle to prevent dry patches - in which case I will probably opt for something a little more hydrating.

This product is great for those who are in their twenties, past the age of teenage breakouts but not quite ready for anti-ageing. My skin is smooth and glowing and I put it all down to this little beauty!


Follow
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LAURA SIAN TAYLOR

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig