Thursday 15 October 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: BARE MINERALS COMPLEXION RESCUE


As you may have seen from my previous face of the week look, you can read all about that here, I'm not really one for base products. Anything heavy on my skin makes me feel weirdly claustrophobic - it's odd, I know - so a lot of the time I stick to concealer on it's own. Last weekend I took a trip to London to celebrate my birthday and I felt like wearing a bit more make up, so out came the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream.

I use a dense buffing brush to apply it, buffing it all over my face. It gives a light coverage, but it can be built up slightly if you prefer, and it instantly adds radiance and blurs imperfections - perfect for a daytime look. I've been using it everyday this week as it's so lightweight I can barely feel it on my skin, yet it still keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day - something I really look for in a base product. It doesn't cover imperfections brilliantly, but it makes my skin look like skin, which is what I prefer over something really cakey and thick.

If you're looking for a product to give you dewy, glowing skin with a light coverage, I'd really recommend this product. Plus, it has SPF 30 in it, even more reason to love it!


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LAURA SIAN TAYLOR

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig