Sunday 11 October 2015

BEAUTY AND SKINCARE HAUL



Last weekend I went on a little bit of a shopping spree to stock up on a few bits and bobs and also to pick up some new products to try out. I was very strict with myself and resisted buying everything that is currently on my wish list - which is very long!!! - and stuck to only a few products. *Pats self on back*. Here's what I picked up.

1. The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil
After hearing Amelia from Amelia Liana talk about how amazing this product is for so long, I thought it was about time I try it out. I've never used a cleansing oil so I'm really excited to give it a go. At the minute I'm using the Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser which I really like but I think it may be drying my skin out a little bit so I thought I'd try this to switch it up a bit.

2. Essie Nail Polish - Maximillian Strasse Her I really like the formula of Essie nail polishes; they last a long time for me, have a nice wide brush for easy application and have a great shine. I really love this grey toned duck egg blue shade and I'm sure it will be on my nails very soon, gorgeous!

3. Kiko 3D Instand Volume Lip Gloss - 217 Natural Rose I've never tried anything from Kiko as of yet but I've heard a lot of good things about their products. I was on the hunt for a neutral 'your lips but better' lip colour for everyday. I have quickly tried this out and the formula did seem very sticky which isn't the best but I'll give it another go and keep you posted.

4. Kiko Perfecting Bronzer - Light to Medium I have a real love for bronzers - I'd say I definitely have more than I need, woops! This product interested me as it's not only a bronzer but also has a 'perfecting' powder in the centre. This is supposed to blur any imperfections and make skin appear smooth. I'm looking forward to seeing how this works and if the 'perfecting' element really is noticeable. Also, the packaging won me over!

5. Origins Original Skin Serum
This was my only repurchase of the trip but I felt as if I was coming to the end of my current Original Skin Serum and I was scared it was about to run out and I had no back up! I really like this serum and it really works well for my skin. If you want to read any further ramblings of my love for this product, I did a full product review here.

Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LAURA SIAN TAYLOR

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig