Sunday 1 November 2015

FASHION: POINTED BOOTS




It's that time of year again. The wind, rain and freezing cold is creeping in and before we know it the dreaded 'S' word will be upon us - snow that is. This impending weather means but one thing - boot season! But quite frankly, do I need an excuse to buy another pair of boots?

This year I quite fancied myself a pair of black pointed boots with a little bit of a heel. After wearing my pointed lace up flats all summer, I felt a tad lost without a pointed shoe. After a quick look in Topshop one Saturday afternoon, I thought that I had found the perfect pair and didn't hesitate to buy them - feeling quite organised as summer had only just officially ended. Clearly I was too hasty in rushing to the till with them, as I discovered when I opened the box at home that the leather had a split in it (boo) and when I went to return them, they were sold out in store and online (bigger boo).

After scouring the internet for the perfect replacement, I came across these gorgeous little things from Office and I think that I got everything the Topshop pair had and more with these beauties. They look really flattering with both jeans and skirts as they fit nicely around my ankle and don't gape which is what I prefer. The heel is small enough to make them comfortable for everyday but they still give you that little bit extra height. The silver rim detail around the front of the boot gives a nice little extra detail which sold them to me! Better still, they were in the sale - why they were in the sale I have no idea - so how could I resist? 


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LAURA SIAN TAYLOR

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig