Thursday 24 September 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: ORIGINS DRINK UP INTENSIVE MASK


I'm fully aware that pretty much everyone has heard of Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask by now. I definitely haven't made a groundbreaking discovery to change the world of skincare forever. I just have to talk about how much I ADORE this product.

Admittedly it did find it's way to the back of my drawer for a few months, as things tend to do. Thankfully, at the beginning of the month I rediscovered it and oh boy I'm addicted once again.

I'd say I use it maybe twice a week and I love love love what it does to my skin. Although it is a hydrating mask, I don't really suffer from dry skin too much. That being said, it still visibly improves the appearance of my skin to the extent that it looks glowing when I wake up. What I like most about it is it almost seems to repair my skin overnight. If I have had any stubborn blemishes that have been and gone, but the after effects are still lingering around, after applying this they tend to heal much more quickly.

Even though the word 'mask' is in the name of the product, I find that it's more of a thick cream and doesn't leave any residue on your face once it's applied. Just before I go to sleep, I apply a thin layer all over my face and neck and massage it in. I'll then dab the excess off with a towel as I don't want a build up of product, especially as my skin isn't too dry. Don't let the intensive part of the name put you off, I don't find it too heavy for my skin.

I'm a massive fan of Origins products and this one does not disappoint. I've loved this mask for years and I've just repurchased another tube - hence the perfect looking tube in the picture! I would definitely recommend this if your skin is looking for a treat!


Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© LAURA SIAN TAYLOR

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig